Tuesday 11 December 2012

Pretty in Pink Cereal (4pp - WW Friendly Recipe)

My breakfast this morning was the prettiest breakfast I've ever had and whilst it's probably technically not a recipe, more like an idea (there is no cooking involved.. just putting things together in a bowl), I thought I'd share it nonetheless. It's got some oats for slower release energy but it doesn't have as many points as my Energy Breakfast so it's fine for a day where you're not planning a lot of exercise. The meal works out at 4pp.


Ingredients (Serves 1)

20g Porridge Oats (2pp)
10g Rice Krispies (I do love these...!) (1pp)
100ml semi-skimmed milk (1pp)
1 small banana
Half a pomegranate

Method
Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Slice the banana and remove all of the pomegranate pods from the skin (the skin is very bitter), sprinkle the fruit over the cereal, add the milk and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment